Thursday, May 04, 2006

Ahh, if only I could dress like the STARS ~

Ok, I am not one to do this normally, but, I just COULDN'T pass up the opportunity to point and laugh here.
Aside from the garrish tin-foil reflector-mode jeans, those large, astonishingly clownish polka dots festooning crimson vest (a non-matching shade to her dress, I might add) and a glistening chest, and the spate of sweet Elizabeth Taylor-esque features, including khol-rimmed eyes, a slight mustache, failed-botox lips, & piles of goldilocks adorning his head, one must endure the self-satisfied smirk emanating from this special little man.

However, (and this is what prompted me to post this in the first place) if you look up to the right hand corner of the picture, right next to Charlize's lovely coiffe, you will see a black gentleman( whom, I might add, is dressed very nicely, and NORMALLY) totally DOUBLED OVER in what I can only assume to be a thoroughly GUT-WRENCHING guffaw!
(If this is hard to see, try clicking on the picture, it will take you to an enlarged version.)
Yes, that gentlman made my day! :-D

8 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Is the woman Elvis Presley's widow? How the mighty have fallen! That man could be laughing because someone put a 'Post-it' on her back saying: 'I am a fool'.

SafeTinspector said...

Yeah, I've got that same dress in my closet. *yawn*

Monstee said...

Dang! Me have coughed up better looking hairballs!!

Face said...

Who IS that special, shiny little man?

Dr Maroon said...

Are you sure it's not a lady dressed as a man dressed as a lady?

redhead83402 said...

GB ~ nah, it is Carleze Thuron, but still, how the mighty hath fallen, heheheh ~

Mr T ~ no way, ME TOO! nasty mean COPYCATTER! ;-P

Monstee ~ ROFLLLL ~ not that that wouldn't be hard, but ...were they as SHINY and SPECIAL? ;-D

Face ~ some designer dude, let me look it up, oh it's Dior's John Galliano, can you believe this, that dude is a clothing designer! Sad comment on the way that major designers have lost touch with the general public on their runway styles, eh?

Doccy M ~ oh, ANY thing is possible in Hollywood ~ I often wonder if Dr. E isn't up to his usual world domination manipulations there, when I see these celebs, I mean, if I ere going to take over the world, I certainly would use celebs as my target, especially since so many ~common folk~ are such sheep, and follow blindly. What fun THAT would be, eh?

redhead83402 said...

GB~ oops, that would be CHarleze, not CArleze, my bad.

redhead83402 said...

hehe, and Theron, not Thuron